Dr. Littles continues the conversation by addressing the missional roles of first and second chair leaders.
CLICK TO LISTEN
In Part 2 Dr. Littles talks about:
- Why it’s God’s choosing to not make any one leader gifted in all gifts.
- How being a second chair is a great gift to the church.
- The blessing of a second chair leader who does not see the need to take over.
- Why he has to pray not to adopt an Absalom spirit.
- The disciples poor timing in asking Jesus to be the primary and secondary chair.
- Why the leader is NOT in the church for the congregation to make the leaders ministry effect.
- His prayer for first and second chair leaders.