They are quick to say that starting Evy’s Tree was a “God surprise” they didn’t see coming. Today Evy’s Tree sells up to 1000 items of clothing per month.
In this interview Brandon and Amy talk about:
- Evy’s Tree start-up days
- The challenges of success and learning new ways to run a business
- Having a plan but being fluid
- The importance of having both business and spiritual mentors
- The dangers of over comparing yourself to the success of others
- How Evy’s Tree has helped others
- Their future hopes for the continued growth of Evy’s Tree
In the interview I mention a promo code for Evy’s Tree that Brandon and Amy have made available to the viewers of Second Chair Leadership.