Social Media is rapidly changing the way people share information.
Understanding social media platforms and how to effectively use them can be overwhelming for churches.
Second Chair Leadership offers Social Media Mentoring (SMM) to help your church succeed in the digital social world.
1. Understanding Social Media
Is it Tweeting or Twittering?
- Overview of social media lingo
- All social media platforms are not the same. Understanding how to effectively use Facebook or Twitter or Instagram displays your church’s social media competence.
- All social media users are not the same. Understanding how age groups and people groups use social media is vital to reaching your community.
2. Developing a Communication Strategy
If everything is important, then nothing is important.
- Why you want to communicate,
- What you want to communicate,
- How you will communicate,
- Who will communicate.
3. Feedback through Social Media Analytics
“Can you hear me now?”
- Mining for gold: Reading an analytics report
- Decision making around analytics
Going Beyond Social Media
Understanding In-bound Marketing: A Better Approach to Tracking Visitors.
- Overcoming the 2 reasons people hate to give you their information.
- Learning how to offer value for connection.
- Respecting the privacy of personal data.
- Blogging: Grow Your Website Traffic by 55%