“Sharing your strengths creates competition; sharing your weaknesses creates community” is one of my favorite lines in this PART 2 interview with Pastor Chester Mitchell of Capital Community Church.
(Pictures by Celeste Johnson)
CLICK TO LISTEN
Listen as Pastor Mitchell talks about:
- Elements of the leadership model that works at Capital Community Church.
- How he “does life” with his second chair leaders.
- Why he likes Twitter.
- The learning curve he is on right now as a leader.
- Why many churches are in decline.
- Why he was “lucky” as a second chair.
- When is it best to hire a second chair.
- What kind of a leader he will NOT hire.
- How CCC leads by process not program.
- Should a second chair always aspire to be a first chair?
- What happens with his staff when he admits, “I don’t know.”
- A sneak peak at his upcoming 2nd book!